Friday, March 23, 2007

Tired. Sleepy. Awesome.

Blogging today: Abria! She plays Asha



Whew. It's late, I'm tired. The kids were up late because they were wired. I'm so sleepy, I'm writing stupid poetry. I have had no time to blog because things are soooo hectic. I can't really do it while the kids are up because they require a lot of undivided attention. I keep asking myself, "What have I gotten myself into?" as if I didn't know that working full time, going to school and taking care of two kids (oh yeah and rehearsing for a play) was going to be tough. I guess I'll stop whining now. At least I get to work with an awesome cast of people who are very supportive.

I wonder what my costumes will look like. Will I finally meet with the makeup artist? Will I stop blurting out random things? Probably not. I am so exhausted. I guess sleep is winning right now. I'm out.




Abria March 24

No comments: