Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Look New

Deep from the trenches (okay dressing room) of make-up consultations, here's Mariko who plays Jessie:

Last Thursday, I had a hair and makeup consultation for the show. Had my bangs cut, which I was growing for the past six months, and my really long hair got a trim (about 5 inches). I look really Asian now. Actually, this is the hairdo I've had since I was five years old.

Then I had a makeup done...with huge pink eyelashes. I decided to go home with the stage makeup, but I stopped by my office for a bit. Saw my boss and said hi, but I don't think he recognized me. Then I was going to go hit the mall, but I realized I had different eye makeups on each side. My roommate liked my new look.





Mariko March 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.