Saturday, March 17, 2007

RISE AND SHINE!!!!

Today is our first 10am rehearsal for Nian. Over the last few days we have all worked hard with Patrick to create our Wu family. The casting has been done really well and I must say that Judy does little quirks as Mother Wu that actually remind me of my own mother. Spooky! And Hyunsoo, who plays my brother Vincent, has begun to really create that character, so I'm starting to feel quite at home with my new family. Gary came back from vacation and joined us in rehearsal last night which was wonderful to have him back! He's such a happy person to have around and I can't wait to do more scenes with my Uncle Tony! And of course, Abria and I have been having nothing but fun together in rehearsal. Often our downtime has been dedicated to perfecting the electric slide. I'm sure Patrick is happy to know she's practicing! haha. But so far everything has been great and rehearsals have been flying by! Which is both scary and very, very exciting. Every rehearsal, as we do our blocking and choreography, we get a small glimpse of what the final production might be like, and let me tell you. . . it's going to be great! :-)

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!




Megumi March 17

No comments: