Monday, March 12, 2007

MUSICAL!

And we now hear from Hyun Soo who plays Vincent!

So it begins... Surviving the Nian rehearsal.... I just survived the first week of rehearsal.... A lot of work to be done... It's been a while since I was in a musical. Almost 5 years.... And everyone's wicked helpful, and Juri's angel hair noodles are awesome. She's such a mom, she was like "Make sure to put the lime in it. It'll taste better!"

I really enjoy the music. Now I find myself keep singing after the rehearsal with all the songs stuck in my head. Which is good, because they're all very catchy and enjoyable, but annoying because it keeps playing over and over and over and over again in my head... I feel bad for Asha and Kaylin, because they have to learn a LOT of songs.... I have like 11 but there's like 3 where I have.... a total of 2 measures or so of singing or speaking, which is kinda sweet. I can still say that I have a LOT of songs in the show, but I dont have to put in work for it.

I'm def. excited for the rest of rehearsal. We'll see how well I can memorize all my lines...




Hyun Soo March 11

No comments: