Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nian, he was here....

So a run-through tomorrow.... I'm not sure if I'm ready, but I don't think anyone's ever ready for a run-through. You just gotta do it, screw up, fix it, and then you'll be ready. It's kinda scary we only have about a dozen rehearsals before the show goes up.... Eek... It's very exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know which one more so....

We just had a our final music only rehearsal, which was awesome because Juri brought her amazing lasagna and lemon pie.... It's amazing how much she's helped me throughout this rehearsal, because I never knew that I needed THIS much work on my singing, but now I really feel like I'm getting somewhere. Hopefully I won't let her down on stage.... Our entire cast is getting to a point where we sing out a line from the musical every other minute. We were walking down the street to get lunch and we'll spew out a line from a musical and all of us kept humming the tunes in harmony.... It's definitely a good sign I guess... and a bad one because we're going to annoy all of our friends and families with our non-stop humming. Anywho... designer run-through, bring it on!!




Hyun Soo March 26

No comments: