Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Kicking things off

Hi, this is Melissa, the playwrite of Survivng the Nian.
These are super busy times, and my head is buzzing. Here goes!

My first entry in a blog ever. I had an extraordinarily intense conversation with my mother yesterday. She thinks that I'm making a huge mistake in my life by not currently having a full-time job and not having any solid plans after the musical is over. I'm slightly afraid of full-time jobs because last year, when I had one, it felt like a huge waste of time. The entire year.

This conversation stemmed from unpaid parking tickets that she had the pleasure of receiving notice through the mail (since it's her car). Does anyone want to pay my parking tickets for me?

I'm meeting her tonight to talk out plans for next year. She wants me to move home, but I know she will murder my cats. I am also currently thinking about applying for food stamps.



Melissa Feb 6

No comments: