Monday, February 12, 2007

Poking around with Kristen Porter

Abe and I visited Kristen Porter at Pathways to Wellness last Thursday and it was an amazing learning experience. She helped us make our script more authentic, and she explained the technique of quick in-and-out needle techniques to relieve headaches, which I think Abe is writing into the latest version of the script. She also told us a little bit about liver qi stagnation, which is a diagnosis of people who are restless, and move from place to place, never settling.

My vision is getting a bit blurry as I'm writing this. It's now 7am. I have spent the last 24 plus hours working on the rehearsal script, the version that is being read at the read-through today. I am nervous and prepared to cringe at any unfinished or unpolished sections. Must hit the sheets. Write more when I am fully functioning.



Melissa Feb 9th

1 comment:

Grace said...

Oh... experience is same here... try Acupuncture in Boston here....

the pleasure is same...